Mmmmm! Perfect for those "Must have chocolate-NOW" cravings. Easy and sweet and YUMMY!
Make and share this Milk Chocolate Rolled Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- powdered sugar
- Unroll dough, and separate triangles on a clean surface.
- Sprinkle chopped milk chocolate onto each triangle and lightly press the chocolate into the dough.
- Roll crescent into traditional crescent roll.
- Transfer crescents onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake according to crescent package instructions.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!