1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Rolled Crescents
Juju Bee's Note:
Mmmmm! Perfect for those "Must have chocolate-NOW" cravings. Easy and sweet and YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- powdered sugar
- 1Unroll dough, and separate triangles on a clean surface.
- 2Sprinkle chopped milk chocolate onto each triangle and lightly press the chocolate into the dough.
- 3Roll crescent into traditional crescent roll.
- 4Transfer crescents onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake according to crescent package instructions.
- 6Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Rolled Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g