Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Mmmmm! Perfect for those "Must have chocolate-NOW" cravings. Easy and sweet and YUMMY!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- powdered sugar
- Unroll dough, and separate triangles on a clean surface.
- Sprinkle chopped milk chocolate onto each triangle and lightly press the chocolate into the dough.
- Roll crescent into traditional crescent roll.
- Transfer crescents onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake according to crescent package instructions.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
these were great! i needed something sweet to eat but didn't have a whole lot on hand. i always have these three things on hand, so i'll definitely be making these oh-so-easy treats again! i did find that the baking time had to be increased a little compared to the baking time of plain crescents. and i tried the raspberry as recommended by other reviewers, but found that i liked them best with just chocolate! thanks for posting!
These were sinfully delicious. I used a raspberry jam and mini-chocolate-chip combination that was to die for. I think some dried/fresh fruit or maybe some Dulce De Leche (caramel sauce) would be nice inside these as well (as an addition to the chocolate).
I used chocolate chips on mine and they were soooo good!