Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was the recipe on a local cooking show the other day and it looked so good that I had to whip one up...TALK ABOUT DELICIOUS!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup bundt pan or a tube pan with non-stick spray containing flour (Baker's Joy or Crisco with flour)
- Break milk chocolate bars into pieces.
- Chop chocolate pieces into small bits - some may be large.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Fold in chocolate bits.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Smooth out with spatula.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until cake is lightly browned and cake springs back when lightly pressed. Allow cake to cool 20 minutes.
- Place cake on a serving platter and sift powdered sugar over the top.
Delicious cake! I really liked the addition of the milk chocolate bar instead of chocolate morsels. Dusting of powdered sugar is PERFECT for this cake - you don't want to take away from the rich flavor of the cake itself. I did use non-fat sour cream and it still provided a nicely moist cake. Thanks Sherrybeth for a winner of a dessert. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag game.