1/2 Photos of Milk Chocolate Pound Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This was the recipe on a local cooking show the other day and it looked so good that I had to whip one up...TALK ABOUT DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 12 cup bundt pan or a tube pan with non-stick spray containing flour (Baker's Joy or Crisco with flour)
- 3Break milk chocolate bars into pieces.
- 4Chop chocolate pieces into small bits - some may be large.
- 5Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 6Beat with mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Fold in chocolate bits.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 8Smooth out with spatula.
- 9Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until cake is lightly browned and cake springs back when lightly pressed. Allow cake to cool 20 minutes.
- 10Place cake on a serving platter and sift powdered sugar over the top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g