Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't made this but didn't want to lose it - it cames from Guittard real milk chocolate chips package.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Place chips in blender. Heat milk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat while stirring, just until mixture begins to boil.
- Immediately pour hot liquid into blender container. Cover and blend at high speed until smooth - approx 1 minute.
- Pour into dessert dishes and chill at least 3 hours, until set.
- This makes 4 half cup servings.