This copy cat recipe from Nestle's Kitchens makes a crispy chocolate coating for peanuts and popcorn. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Grease a large roasting pan.
- Combine popcorn and nuts in prepared roasting pan.
- Combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Pour over popcorn and toss well to coat.
- Bake, stirring frequently for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Loosen popcorn from pan and allow to cool slightly in pan.
- Remove to a wax paper lined cookie sheet to cool completely.
- Keeps for two weeks in an airtight container in the fridge-yeah, right!