1/3 Photos of Milk Chocolate Popcorn
This copy cat recipe from Nestle's Kitchens makes a crispy chocolate coating for peanuts and popcorn. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- 2Grease a large roasting pan.
- 3Combine popcorn and nuts in prepared roasting pan.
- 4Combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- 6Pour over popcorn and toss well to coat.
- 7Bake, stirring frequently for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 8Loosen popcorn from pan and allow to cool slightly in pan.
- 9Remove to a wax paper lined cookie sheet to cool completely.
- 10Keeps for two weeks in an airtight container in the fridge-yeah, right!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (1325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 356.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g