Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a dessert that is great for kids. I got this out of one of my "womens" magazines. Sounds really good.
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate-covered peanuts, chopped
- Combine milk chocolate, peanut butter, heavy cream in a large heatproof bowl. Place bowl over a large saucepan with one inch simmering water and stir occasionally until mixture is melted and smooth (about 5 minutes). Remove the bowl from the saucepan, place in the fridge and then chill for about 2 hours.
- Whip the mixture with a handheld mixer at medium-high speed until light and fluffy ( do not overbeat of mousse will be grainy ) spoon mixture into 4 bowls and garnish with chopped chocolate covered peanuts, and wallah you now have "Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse".
fantastic - worked so well and followed the directions exactly but used regular peanut butter, rather than natural. I could eat all of this at one sitting it was so good!