Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is actually from Hershey's website. I'm not a big fan of milk chocolate (I really love dark chocolates) but my husband loves it; anyway someone gave us a bunch of milk chocolate bars so I found a way to use them.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup canned evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil.
- Butter foil.
- Set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and vanilla.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place.
- About 1-3/4 pounds fudge.