Recipe by Ypsi
Yummy cookies that evoke Reese's cups and other chocolate-peanut butter deliciousness.
- 6 ounces butter or 6 ounces margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄8 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter, beat in peanut butter, then add sugar and egg. Beat 1 minute until fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into creamed mixture only until combined. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes until firm but not browned.