Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fantastic delicious cookie that everyone loves - and very easy to make!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups nestle toll house milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick oats or 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture and milk. Stir in morsels, oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until edges are crisp but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.