1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Mousse
From Woman's World Magazine 3/3/08. Velvety, smooth and sumptuous, this elegant mousse proves you'll never miss the cream, butter and yolks that usually make this dessert a diet no-no!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate on High with 1 T. water, about 45 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- 2At medium-high speed, beat topping mix with milk until firm peaks form. Remove 1/2 cup whipped topping; reserve.
- 3Beat cocoa into remaining whipped topping; fold in melted chocolate.
- 4Spoon into 4 dessert glasses. Chill.
- 5Before serving, top with reserved whipped topping. If desired, garnish with strawberries and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g