Rich and almost like candy:) But that still doesn't mean not to opt for a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Grease a 13x9" baking pan.
- 3Heat the chocolate chips and butter together in a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- 4Remove pan from heat; cool slightly.
- 5Beat in the sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- 6Stir in the flour, malted milk powder, baking powder, and salt just until combined; do not overmix.
- 7Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan; sprinkle with the chopped candy.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- 9Cool in pan on a wire rack before cutting.
- 10Serve warm or completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate -Malted Whoppers Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls