Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Rich and almost like candy:) But that still doesn't mean not to opt for a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan.
- Heat the chocolate chips and butter together in a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Remove pan from heat; cool slightly.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Stir in the flour, malted milk powder, baking powder, and salt just until combined; do not overmix.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan; sprinkle with the chopped candy.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack before cutting.
- Serve warm or completely cooled.