Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
Rich and almost like candy:) But that still doesn't mean not to opt for a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup instant malted milk powder (Ovaltine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, coarsely chopped (Whoppers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan.
- Heat the chocolate chips and butter together in a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Remove pan from heat; cool slightly.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Stir in the flour, malted milk powder, baking powder, and salt just until combined; do not overmix.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan; sprinkle with the chopped candy.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack before cutting.
- Serve warm or completely cooled.