Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 5 mins
This creamy fudge goes fast! It truly is delicious.
Make and share this Milk Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line 8x8in baking dish with foil.
- In heavy saucepan, combine sugar,milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring.
- Continue to boil,stirring for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows,choc chips, nuts, and vanilla.
- Stir hard until all is smooth.
- Pour into pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
This fudge is delicious. I made this as well as recipe 2189 for the folks I work with and have received comments like (and I am not making this up) "this is the best freaking fudge I have ever had", this is like chocolate frosting without the cake". Both recipes have been enjoyed. Thanks Inez for another great recipe.
So many people were like "This is the best fudge I have ever tasted." I was very simple to make. I left out the nuts due to taste preferences. Thank you so much for the recipe!
Yum! I would add more nuts if I make again. Have eaten way too much of it!