Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this delicious frosting from Family Circle magazine.
- 6 1⁄4 ounces milk chocolate, broken up
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place chocolate in small saucepan.
- Melt over medium-low heat, about 3 minutes; cool slightly.
- Combine 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar, the milk, the butter, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute.
- Add melted chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining sugar until good spreading consistency.