1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Frosting
I was looking for a milk chocolate frosting rather than a bitter sweet chocolate frosting. I found this recipe on the Nestle's site. It turned out great and everyone in the family enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine the chocolate chips, butter and salt in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Microwave the mixture on Medium-high (70%) power for 1 minutes, stir.
- 4The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary,.
- 5microwave at additional 10-15 seconds intervals, (to prevent burning.
- 6of the chocolate) stirring just until smooth. Alternatively, you can.
- 7melt the chocolate on a hot water bath.
- 8Transfer the mixture to a large mixer bowl. Stir in the vanilla.
- 9extract. Gradually beat in the sugar, alternating with the milk until.
- 10you get a smooth frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 254.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g