I was looking for a milk chocolate frosting rather than a bitter sweet chocolate frosting. I found this recipe on the Nestle's site. It turned out great and everyone in the family enjoyed it.
- Combine the chocolate chips, butter and salt in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture on Medium-high (70%) power for 1 minutes, stir.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary,.
- microwave at additional 10-15 seconds intervals, (to prevent burning.
- of the chocolate) stirring just until smooth. Alternatively, you can.
- melt the chocolate on a hot water bath.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixer bowl. Stir in the vanilla.
- extract. Gradually beat in the sugar, alternating with the milk until.
- you get a smooth frosting.