Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe and haven't tried it yet, but there is no better place to save it but on here! Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
I don't bake much but these were easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written and everyone enjoyed these. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
This is also similar to Hersheys Milk Chocolate Cookie recipe on the back of their package. Only difference is they say 1/2 tsp salt, and 2 cups chipits. I followed your recipe but added the large amount of chipits. Great recipe.
This is the recipe from the back of the bag of Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate Chips. YUMMMMMY! Thanks for saving me the posting time.