this was one of the 2002 Pillsbury finalists
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 1 or 2 sheets with cooking spray.
- 3Break up cookie dough into bowl.
- 4Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
- 5Stir in oats, butterscotch chips and finey chopped candy bars.
- 6Dough will be stiff.
- 7Drop 10 large cookies on the cookie sheets and flatten them to 1/2" thickness.
- 8Bake 13-18 min, or until cookies are slightly puffed and edges are golden brown.
- 9Cool 1 min on sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Butterscotch Cafe Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (822 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 233.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g