Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this was one of the 2002 Pillsbury finalists
Make and share this Milk Chocolate Butterscotch Cafe Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 1 or 2 sheets with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough into bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, butterscotch chips and finey chopped candy bars.
- Dough will be stiff.
- Drop 10 large cookies on the cookie sheets and flatten them to 1/2" thickness.
- Bake 13-18 min, or until cookies are slightly puffed and edges are golden brown.
- Cool 1 min on sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.