Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this was one of the 2002 Pillsbury finalists
Make and share this Milk Chocolate Butterscotch Cafe Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough (1 roll)
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 1 or 2 sheets with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough into bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, butterscotch chips and finey chopped candy bars.
- Dough will be stiff.
- Drop 10 large cookies on the cookie sheets and flatten them to 1/2" thickness.
- Bake 13-18 min, or until cookies are slightly puffed and edges are golden brown.
- Cool 1 min on sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.