1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Bunnies
Perfect for any Easter Celebration, these Velata Chocolate Bunnies are sure to be the hit of the party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (24 ounce) box vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (24 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1Melt Velata Milk Chocolate in your Velata warmer. Put half of the chocolate into a plastic squeeze bottle. On a sheet of wax paper, squeeze out a small, thin chocolate circle (about half the size of a vanilla wafer cookie) to make a bunny head. Then add bunny ears on top and proceed to next step while chocolate is still melted.
- 2Using a fork, completely dip one vanilla wafer cookie into the dish of melted chocolate. Slide a fork along the edge of the dish to allow excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place the chocolate covered cookie just below the bunny head to form the bunny's body.
- 3Roll each marshmallow between your finger and your thumb to form a rounded, fluffy bunny tail.
- 4Take the bunny tails and press them onto the bottom of the chocolate-covered cookie. Make 12 bunnies, then place baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15 minutes until the chocolate bunnies harden.
- 5Repeat process to make desired amount (24-36).
- 6Final number depends on cookie size, thickness of chocolate coating, and how many cookies are coated with chocolate.
- 7Gently peel bunnies away from waxed paper and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Bunnies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g