Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect for any Easter Celebration, these Velata Chocolate Bunnies are sure to be the hit of the party!
- 1 (24 ounce) box vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (24 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Melt Velata Milk Chocolate in your Velata warmer. Put half of the chocolate into a plastic squeeze bottle. On a sheet of wax paper, squeeze out a small, thin chocolate circle (about half the size of a vanilla wafer cookie) to make a bunny head. Then add bunny ears on top and proceed to next step while chocolate is still melted.
- Using a fork, completely dip one vanilla wafer cookie into the dish of melted chocolate. Slide a fork along the edge of the dish to allow excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place the chocolate covered cookie just below the bunny head to form the bunny's body.
- Roll each marshmallow between your finger and your thumb to form a rounded, fluffy bunny tail.
- Take the bunny tails and press them onto the bottom of the chocolate-covered cookie. Make 12 bunnies, then place baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15 minutes until the chocolate bunnies harden.
- Repeat process to make desired amount (24-36).
- Final number depends on cookie size, thickness of chocolate coating, and how many cookies are coated with chocolate.
- Gently peel bunnies away from waxed paper and enjoy!