Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 8 mins
This tempting snack cake is easy, dust with powdered sugar for a pretty touch.
- 1 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Melt candy bar with chocolate syrup, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs; one at a time, beat well after each egg.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda; add to cream mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350* for 65 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
Very good flavor, it seemed a little dry so I added a powdered sugar glaze #95365, it helped alot.