Recipe by bert
My daughter discovered this in one of my chocolate cookbooks. She wanted to try it so I just let her do her thing (she was 13 at the time) and we all loved it. We have made it many times since. Delicious!
Top Review by chrisandabby.com
I made these as indivilual bubbles. They were good. They were like monkey bread for chocolate lovers. Since I cooked them as individual bubbles they cooked faster and looked like little donuts
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove biscuits from packages; separate into individual biscuits.
- Using your hands, flatten each biscuit into a 2 1/2- 3-inch round of dough.
- Unwrap the milk chocolate kisses.
- Place a chocolate kiss, point side up, in the center of each round of dough.
- Bring the edge of the dough up and around the kiss to form a ball.
- Pinch the edge of the dough together to seal firmly.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each ball of dough into the melted butter, then roll it in the sugar mixture.
- Arrange the coated balls of dough in a greased 6 cup ring mold.
- (Bundt or other) Form two layers, positioning the balls of dough in the second layer between the balls of the first layer.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or til golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on a wire rack.
- Invert onto a serving place.
- Serve warm.