1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Biscotti
1 hr 5 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
Recipe from Nick Malgieri
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set a rack in the middle level of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees.
- 2Cover 2 large cookie sheets or jelly roll pans with parchment or foil and set aside.
- 3Place the sugar, nuts, cocoa, and milk chocolate in the food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- 4Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt and sift into a mixing bowl.
- 5Stir in the ground mixture.
- 6Whisk the eggs and vanilla and stir into the flour mixture to form a dough.
- 7On a lightly floured surface, press dough together.
- 8Divide dough in half and roll each half into a log the length of the pans you are using (14 to 18 inches).
- 9Place each log on a pan and flatten slightly. (If the dough is very soft, use a spatula to transfer it to the pan.).
- 10Bake until well risen and firm, about 30 minutes.
- 11Cool the logs on the pans.
- 12After the logs have cooled, detach from paper and slice them about 1/2-inch thick with a sharp serrated knife.
- 13Place back on paper-lined pans, cut side down, and bake again until dry and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- 14Cool on pans and store in a tin or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.6
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 179.6 mg
- Sodium 270.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 65.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g