1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Bar Cake
Dorothy Nalley's Note:
A delicious easy cake made from a mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREPARE cake batter according to pkg directions.
- 2Pour into 3 greased& floured 8" round cakepans.
- 3BAKE at 325 for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- 6BEAT cream cheese, powdered sugar, and granulated sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until mixture is creamy.
- 7CHOP 9 ounces (28 nuggets) of the candy bars finely.
- 8Fold cream cheese mixture and chopped candy into whipped topping.
- 9SPREAD icing between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- 10Chop remaining 3 ounces (8 nuggets).
- 11Sprinkle half of chopped candy nuggets over cake.
- 12Press remaining chopped candy along sides and bottom of cake.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Bar Cake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
swiss chocolate cake mix
hershey nuggets chocolate candy bars with almonds