Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
this is one of my favourite deserts.easy to make . suitable when u have no time.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 100 g raisins
- sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- cream sugar and margarine. Add eggs one by one and blend well.
- fold in the egg mixture,vanilla assence and milk into the flour.
- pour into a greased cake pan and garnish with nuts and raisins.
- bake 25 minutes or cooked through.