Leaves your skin gently scented and feeling like silk.
My Private Note
baths o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients, making sure that it's completely mixed.
- 2Store in a bottle or container (I use a jam canning jar).
- 3When you are ready to add it to your bath, scoop the desired amount of te mixture and tie securely in a muslin bag or even a facecloth will do.
- 4Tie to the faucet allowing the warm water to run over the bag.
- 5*to make almond meal: using a blender, grind up blanced or slivered almonds to a powdered consistency.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Bath That Cleopatra Would Love
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1163.8
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.2 mg
- Sodium 714.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 74.6 g
- Protein 55.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: