This is one of the best bread I've ever tasted from Beatrice Ojakangas Whole Grain Breads. I made it in my bread machine and shaped into 2 loaves and baked in the oven.
- Scald milk and cool to room temperature.
- Pour into pan; add oil, honey and maple syrup.
- Spoon in remaining ingredients except yeast.
- Make a trench on top of flour and add yeast.
- Select dough cycle.
- Check your dough.
- Add a bit of water or flour to have a proper consistency.
- After machine is done, shape into 2 loaves.
- Let rise until double.
- Bake 30 minutes in preheated oven 350*.
- Tip that really works:.
- I boil 2 cups water in microwave for 4 minutes.
- Place bread uncovered inside steamy microwave OFF with water still inside.
- Let bread rise 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven.