Recipe by Pets'R'us
I buy a transparant or white liquid soap for this, it shows the honey color when made. You could also use a neutral bubble bath as a base. I now sell this at craft fairs and for the packaging I bought old fashioned glass milk bottles. If you plan to give this as a gift, save up small salad dressing bottles, that is what I used to use. My favorite fragrances for this are: patchouli with orange, jasmin, honey or lavender. The oil is good if you have a dry skin, you can half the amount or leave it out because it will reduce the bubbles, and don't forget to tie your hair up otherwise it gets greasy from the oil!
Top Review by LonghornMama
This stuff is incredible!! I used the Wal-Mart Equate version of Dove moisturizing body wash and lavender oil. Used only about 2 T in a tub with jets..the bubbles were thick and incredible and it smelled SO great. Thanks so much, Pets'R'us for sharing! I can't wait to try your other recipes!
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or other)
- 1⁄2 cup runny honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups bath soap
- 1 teaspoon essential oils or 1 teaspoon fragrance oil (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass bowl put the powdered milk, add half of the oil and make that into a paste to get the lumps out.
- Add the rest of the oil, add the honey, mix well, and then add the liquid soap, mix again.
- Now add your choice of essential or fagrance oil.
- Using a funnel, pour into a bottle.
- Shake before use, if it seperates don't worry that is normal.