3 hrs 15 mins
this is not my own personal recipe, i added it for the zaar world tour game and now zaar reps refuse to remove it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the unopened cans of sweetened condensed milk into a large pot and cover with water, by about 2 inches.
- 2Bring the water to a boil and reduce heat so water is simmering.
- 3Maintain water level and simmering water for 3 hours.
- 4After 3 hours, pour off water, being careful not to touch the cans.
- 5Let the cans cool completely before opening. This is now called dulce de leche.
- 6Grill the pineapple slices and dice small. Set aside.
- 7Onto 2 sheets of the baked puff pastry, evenly distribute the dulce de leche.
- 8Dulce de leche-side-up, layer one sheet one on top of the other (so it looks like: pastry, dulce de leche, pastry, dulce de leche).
- 9Then, place the remaining plain layer of puff pastry on top of the top layer of dulce de leche.
- 10Trim the edges, and cut into 2 by 3-inch triangles.
- 11Serve with pineapple.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milhojas Argentinas
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 213.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g