Recipe by pegasus Yourchenko
I found this in the news paper.Milestone's the resturant that serves this i think it maybe 1 of there own creations. But I don't know for sure.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Stolichnaya vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 fresh lime
- 2 fluid ounces cranberry juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a center slice of lime and put aside.
- Juice the rest of the lime.
- Fill a shaker with ice,pour in the vodka,Cointreau,lime and Cranberry juices.
- Put on the top and give a few good shakes.
- Strain into a martini glassand slip the lime wheel onto the rim.