Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from a local restaurant chain (similar to Olive Garden) and they are known for their excellent hot artichoke dip. Serve with red, green or purple coloured corn chips.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes (drained and cut up)
- 2 garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Combine mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, pepper, artichoke, garlic, cream cheese and thawed spinach in a oven proof dish.
- Bake in 325 oven for 20 minutes.
I made this dip for a thanksgiving appetizer and it is really good. I might add more mozzarella though, to make it stringier. But the taste was right on.