Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the ultimate! SO good, and so beautiful! It's also so easy! When our berries get ripe, I can't wait to make this. Plan ahead, it needs time to chill.
- Mash enough berries to make 3 cups.
- In saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in the mashed berries and water; mix well.
- Bring to a boil over med heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat,add food coloring.
- Pour into lg bowl, chill for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in the remaining berries.
- Pile into the shell.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla pudding and sugar, whip until stiff.
- Pipe onto pie.