Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe for having the guys over for a football game. You can use leftover barbecue pork or store bought (curly's or jack daniel's brand is great) for easy put together.for a variation, try with smoked chicken or beef brisket
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, melted
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 lbs barbecued pork
- 1 four once can pickled jalapeno pepper, drained
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- spread a single layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet
- drizzle with cheese and barbecue sauce and top with a few spoonfuls of meat.
- make two more layers the same way.
- bake about ten minutes until cheese is bubbly and nachos are heated through.
- top with jalepeno slices.
This was yummy. My grandson thought it was awesome. We had some leftover pulled pork from the Super Bowl and used that to make these. Really simple and good. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for What's on the Menu tag.