Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
You can also use reduced fat items to lower the fat content. It tastes just as good. Also, you can change the juice flavor and color of food coloring to add variety to your menu.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- In a bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice and food coloring.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.