1/7 Photos of Mile High Biscuits
I got this recipe in a church cookbook years ago and have been making them ever since. They are extremely tender with a flavor that no store bought biscuit could ever come up with. Makes breakfast or any meal special. (And they are so easy too)
My Private Note
Large B ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Add egg and milk;mix until dough forms a ball.
- 4Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead 10- 12 times, only.
- 5Roll out to 3/4 inch, cut with floured cutter.
- 6Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 475 degrees for 12- 15 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mile High Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (877 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 227.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g