Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother gave me this recipe. She got it from a lady who goes to the same church as she does.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can asparagus spears
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can green peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- butter flavored cracker, like ritz
- Line asparagus on bottom of pan.
- Top with other ingredients.
- Cover with crushed ritz and 1/2 stick butter.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.