Recipe by MomB
My mom's signature appetizer for any family gathering. Since she's passed, one of us is always sure to make it. Serve with tortilla chips, "Scoops" work great with this dip.
- 1 lb bob evans brand zesty hot sausage roll (Not Italian)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) box Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (20 ounce) jar salsa, your choice on the heat level
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble sausage and ground beef together in a skillet and cook over medium heat until done.
- Add salsa, and stir
- Add cream of mushroom soup, stir.
- Pour into crock pot and add Velveeta Cheese Cubes.
- Place crock pot on low, but continue to stir as cheese melts.
- place bowls nearby for guests to spoon out their dip, serve with tortilla chips.