Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good and beefy.
Make and share this Mildred's Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 311.84 g can tomato soup
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 2 (907.18 g) can kidney beans
- 118.29 ml macaroni
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Put in a casserole dish. Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
Have to say I was very surprised with this recipe. I bought a school function cookbook and found this recipe and decided to try it. I decided to search for it and found it exactly like the cookbook. I would cut down on the sugar, maybe not pack the sugar, or just less would do. This made a great dinner a few nights later, and I did add a little salt, which brought down the sweetness a lot. With a salad and cornbread or blueberry muffins, makes a hearty dinner. I will make this recipe again.