Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a fast recipe, very easy, and very low-fat. Each serving is 2 weight watchers points. It's very mildly lemon flavored, with just the right amount of seasoning.
- 4 (453.59 g) tilapia fillets (or catfish)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 28.39 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml water
- Lightly sprinkle tilapia fillets on one side with garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spray pan with cooking spray, and place over medium high heat.
- Let brown for about thirty seconds, then add lemon juice and water.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
Fast & easy. Very mild flavored. It hit the spot!!
Just had this for dinner and enjoyed it immensely. Served it with rice pilaf and spinach salad which made for a great healthy combination. Nice flavor, healthy and oh so quick. This is exactly what the dietician (pre diabetic) ordered. Thank you!
LOVED IT!! :) Made it for my mom while she was in town & she couldnt get enough. Perfect for summer... Light, delicious & super easy!! A