- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets (or catfish)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Lightly sprinkle tilapia fillets on one side with garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spray pan with cooking spray, and place over medium high heat.
- Let brown for about thirty seconds, then add lemon juice and water.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.