Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe by www.delish-blog.com
- 1⁄4 cup dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container.
- To use: Use approximately 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning in place of a packet of commercial taco seasoning. To prepare taco meat, add seasoning & 1 cup of water to one pound of browned meat and simmer over low heat until liquid is gone.