1/2 Photos of Mild-eyed Margarita (non-alcoholic)
This recipe came from MADD Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour soda into ice cube tray or shallow pan and freeze.
- 2Place frozen soda in blender.
- 3Add lime and sugar.
- 4Blend until well mixed.
- 5Rub lime around rim of glass.
- 6dip the glass lip down into salt.
- 7Pour mixture over crushed ice.
- 8Garnish with lime slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mild-eyed Margarita (non-alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: