Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from MADD Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
- 2 cups lemon soda or 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 fresh lime juice
- crushed ice
- Pour soda into ice cube tray or shallow pan and freeze.
- Place frozen soda in blender.
- Add lime and sugar.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Rub lime around rim of glass.
- dip the glass lip down into salt.
- Pour mixture over crushed ice.
- Garnish with lime slices.
I hate to give any recipe a negative rating so i wont rate, in case it was me who messed it up somehow. I followed the recipe as listed and was not very impressed with the resulting drink. The soda tasted flat and just didnt result in anything special. I wont be making this again.
Made these for me and the kids for "Cinco De Mayo".....loved them!