Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Why I like the recipe is it is a little bit spicy but it is still really healthy it is yummy
Make and share this Mild Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Brown Ground turkey or beef.
- After being done with browning meat drain all the fat.Then put in a big pot.
- Then add the chili packets and the kidney beans and the crushed tomatoes.
- Then put a lid on the pot and wait five minutes then stir then add the tomato paste and pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
- Then wait for fifteen minutes then it will be done p.s you can add sour cream if it is too spicy that will cool the spice down and it still will be really good, plus you can put crackers and cheddar cheese too hope you ENJOY.