Recipe by mailbelle
If you like really spicy, this isn't the recipe for you (no cumin, chili powder, etc). But it is simple and tasty; my family loves them!
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa, divided
- salt and pepper
- 8 -10 flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the chicken, minced onion, sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, and salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture in tortillas and roll up.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1 cup salsa and 1 can cream of chicken soup; pour over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce, cheese and chopped tomatoes.