This is a sandwich from a catering company I used to work at. Simple and so good!!
Make and share this Milano Baguette Sandwich ( Prosciutto ) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the baguettes into thirds and then down the middle. I buy baguettes par baked then finish them off at home so they're nice and warm, soft and crisp.
- Brush both sides of the sandwich bread with good olive oil.
- Lay out about 3 slices of prosciutto on bottom side of each sandwich. (or however much meat you'd like).
- Make sure you squeeze out the excess water from the mozzarella balls with a paper towel. Place 3-4 slices of sliced mozzarella on top of the prosciutto.
- Cover the tops of the mozzarella with basil leaves, and place tops of the sandwich bread.