1/1 Photo of Milano Baguette Sandwich ( Prosciutto )
Japanese Delight's Note:
This is a sandwich from a catering company I used to work at. Simple and so good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the baguettes into thirds and then down the middle. I buy baguettes par baked then finish them off at home so they're nice and warm, soft and crisp.
- 2Brush both sides of the sandwich bread with good olive oil.
- 3Lay out about 3 slices of prosciutto on bottom side of each sandwich. (or however much meat you'd like).
- 4Make sure you squeeze out the excess water from the mozzarella balls with a paper towel. Place 3-4 slices of sliced mozzarella on top of the prosciutto.
- 5Cover the tops of the mozzarella with basil leaves, and place tops of the sandwich bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milano Baguette Sandwich ( Prosciutto )
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 1631.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: