Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 10 slices meat (breakfast steaks)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- salt & pepper
- fine dry breadcrumb
- 10 thin slices of meat (breakfast steaks) 1 egg 3 Tablespoons oil 1 Tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice 2 teaspoons oregano 1 teaspoon chopped parsley Salt& pepper Fine dry bread crumbs In large bowl, mix all ingredients except meat.
- Add meat and mix.
- Let them sit for at least one hour in fridge.
- Place bread crumbs in large pizza or cake pan.
- Place slice of meat on the crumbs and cover with more crumbs.
- Press down with your hands.
- Turn meat over and repeat.
- Place milanesas on large oiled cookie sheet with high sides.
- In gas oven, cook directly over flame on"floor" of oven.
- Turn over once and lightly brown.
- Serve with ketchup (or mayonnaise, if you're an Argentine).
- I personally like the mayonnaise.