Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dip is out of this world, but yet unbelievably simple! Our good friend Mikey gave this to us a while back and has become a big requested item at all family gatherings and events. You can basedon your own preferences change out the type of extract used. We use Almond, but feel free to to try others!
- 1 lb light brown sugar (or Dark works also!)
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1 lb Cool Whip
- 1 -2 teaspoon almond extract (more to taste)
- Mix the brown sugar and sour cream until the sugar is completely incorporated.
- Fold in the cool Whip.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Almond Extract, add more to your preference. We use 2!
- Serve with sliced fruits! OR dig in with a spoon!