Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A cosmopolitan style martini that tastes like a strawberry cheesecake. This is a favorite!
Make and share this Mike's Strawberry Cheesecake Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 slice strawberry
- Add ice, strawberry vodka, vanilla vodka, and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 4 seconds and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice cut to fit on the rim of the glass.