Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on any meat; we really enjoy on burgers. Has a kick!
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all and use on any meat to add flavor and spice!
This was great. I made it at Christmas for my Dad and we both loved it. Thanks, Virginia Cherry Blossom!
I think this is a wonderful seasoning mix w/ a "bite" as promised! I divided the mix (using Zaar to change serving amts to 2 tsp) for an 8oz lean gr beef burger for hubby. Even w/ pickles, turkey bacon & ketchup he could still taste the seasonings :-). Thank u for sharing!
YUMMY! I put this on some hamburgers before I threw them on the grill and my husband and I both loved it. I had onion, pickle, ketchup and mustard on mine and could still taste the seasonings quite a bit. Awesome seasoning recipe! Thanks for sharing. Made for Theirs, Yours, & Mine Photo Tag.