Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I asked my husband where he got his special cranberry recipe, and he said, "I made it up." So here it is. These are really, really good, and much better than anything you'll find coming out of a can. Give 'em a try on your holiday table!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped candied orange peel
- 2 tablespoons dried currants
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and simmer until thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Every year we have to have these on the Thanksgiving table. Gelled cranberry sauce is okay, but you can't really compare it to Mike's whole berry sauce. Wonderful!
nonetheless that was great I tried it and it was wonderfull. I dont think that there is anything in the world that is as great as that. I am a big cranberry fan!!