Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We used this for Country Ribs....but I imagine it can be used for any BBQ protein you want to use!
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 tablespoons cajun spices
- Combine all ingredients in a zip loc bag and squish until all mixed up!
- Place protein of choice in bag and squish until all is covered.
- Refrigerate for approx 2 hours.
- We were able to marinate enough meat for 6.