Recipe by TrinkDawg
This is actually my mother in law's recipe but for the sake of alliteration, I used Mom. We use these in spaghetti, over rice with gravy, or as appetizers (see the recipe for Grape Dogs). Cooking time will vary depending on how big you make the meatballs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into meatballs, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter (they will shrink a little while cooking).
- Place meatballs on a roasting pan.
- Add water to the roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes (adjust cooking times according to size of meatballs).
- Turn meatballs over and bake additional 15 minutes or until done.