Recipe by 911spatcher
I requested this recipe from my father in law. It was actually his mothers recipe and a favorite of my husbands. He said she used to make it for him when he was sick. All that garlic has got to help clear out your system.
- 453.59 g spaghetti, boiled with salt according to package directions
- 354.88 ml olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (340.19 g) can mushrooms
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 59.14-118.29 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a skillet over low to med low heat, add minced garlic and saute 4-5 minutes, add canned mushrooms with juice, add oregano and simmer 4-5 minutes.
- Drain noodles, add to sauce, top with Parmesan cheese and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for a few minutes so the noodles can soak up some of the sauce and then serve with additional Parmesan.